Because our team members are the
foundation of our company we are
happy to provide…
A Healthy Work Environment:
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home
- Goodlife corporate membership
- TD Future Builder and Savings Program
Great Travel Opportunities:
- Minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation annually
- Option to buy extra vacation per year
- Discount supplier rates giving options to visit amazing destinations worldwide
- Numerous opportunities to grow and learn with our Education Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing internal promotions and transfers
- Destination product training – additional 5 paid days per year and up to $750.00 towards your trip
Team members are encouraged to participate in one of our robust Volunteer Programs. Including 1 week, fully paid, to volunteer at home or abroad.
Ongoing recognition and annual rewards
Unique Corporate Responsibility Engagement:
- CIBC Run for the Cure
- Shaw Boxing
- Disaster Relief
- University Scholarships
- Food Bank and Clothing Donations
Why work at Merit Travel Group?
Merit has been a leader in the Canadian travel industry for more than 25 years. Today, we are a global presence, as the Canadian arm of H.I.S. Co. Ltd. with more than 500 locations in cities around the world. In Canada, Merit travel professionals, located in offices across the country, provide advice and services to more than 350,000 Canadian travellers every year. Canadian brands include: Merit Travel, travelcuts, MeritBiz, Merit Loyalty and Exclusive Tours.
We look for innovative, professional, career oriented individuals with a passion for travel. Because our team members are vital to our success, we constantly look for feedback and recognize those willing to contribute new ideas. We offer professional and personal development opportunities, a phenomenal work life balance, training, mentorship and much more.
Within each of our businesses, there are career opportunities across Canada in the following areas: Administration, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Call Centre, Travel Consulting (Leisure, Corporate and Loyalty) Account Management, Product Development, Finance & IT.
Come Join Our Team and Experience Travel the Merit Way!